1. What should be the role of teacher in meeting the individual differences?
(A) Try to know the abilities, interest and aptitude of individuals
(B) Try to adjust the curriculum as per the needs of individuals
(C) Both (A) and (B) (D) None of these
2. If a child has mental age of 5 years and chronological age of 4 years than what will be the IQ of child?
(A) 125 (B) 80 (C) 120 (D) 100
3. Which of the following is not the tool for Formative Assessment in sholastic domain?
(A) Conversation Skill (B) Multiple Choice Question
(C) Projects (D) Oral Questions
(A) Along with the class (B) Along with higher classes
(C) By using Enriched programmes (D) Only when they want
(A) The General area of weakness in class performance (B) Specific nature of remedial Programme needed
(C) The causes underlying academic difficulties (D) The specific nature of pupil difficulties
(A) Educational for talented students (B) Educational programmes for disabled
(C) Training programmes for Teachers (D) Training programme for retarded
(A) 40% and 60% respectively (B) 60% and 40% respectively
(C) 50% and 50% respectively (D) None of the above
8. Frobel’s most important contribution to education was his development of the–
(A) Vocational school (B) Kindergarten (C) Public school (D) Latin school
9. Which article enjoins that “All minorities whether based on religion or language shall have the right to establish and administer education institutions of their choice” ?
(A) Article 29 (1) (B) Article 29 (2) (C) Article 30 (1) (D) Article 30 (2)
10. If a child writes 16 as 61 and gets confused between Band D, this is case of–
(A) Visual Impairment (B) Learning Disability (C) Mental Impairment (D) Mental Retardation
Also Check: Child Development & Pedagogy Practice Set-3