C Programming Questions and Answers – Precedence and Order of Evaluation – 5
This section on C interview questions and answers focuses on “Precedence and Order of Evaluation”. One shall practice these interview questions to improve their C programming skills needed for various interviews (campus interviews, walkin interviews, company interviews), placements, entrance exams and other competitive exams. These questions can be attempted by anyone focusing on learning C Programming language. They can be a beginner, fresher, engineering graduate or an experienced IT professional. Our C Interview questions come with detailed explanation of the answers which helps in better understanding of C concepts.
Here is a listing of C interview questions on “Precedence and Order of Evaluation” along with answers, explanations and/or solutions:
1. Which of the following operators has an associativity from Right to Left?
2. Which operators of the following have same precedence? P. “!=”, Q. “+=”, R. “<<=”
a) P and Q
b) Q and R
c) P and R
d) P, Q and R
3. Comment on the following statement?n = 1;printf(“%d, %dn”, 3*n, n++);
a) Output will be 3, 2
b) Output will be 3, 1
c) Output will be 6, 1
d) Output is compiler dependent
4. Which of the following option is the correct representation of the following code? e = a * b + c / d * f;
a) e = (a * (b +(c /(d * f))));
b) e = ((a * b) + (c / (d * f)));
c) e = ((a * b) + ((c / d)* f));
d) Both (B) and (C);
5. What care must be taken during swapping 2 numbers? b = (b / a);a = a * b; b = a / b;
a) Data type should be either of short, int and long
b) Data type should be either of float and double
c) All data types are accepted except for (char *).
d) This code doesn’t swap 2 numbers.
6. What should be the output of the following program:
int a = 1, b = 2, c = 3, d = 4, e;
e = c + d = b * a;
printf(“%d, %d\n”, e, d);
a) 7, 4
b) 7, 2
c) 5, 2
d) Syntax error
7. Which of the following is the correct order of evaluation for the given expression?
a = w % x / y * z;
a) % / * =
b) / * % =
c) = % * /
d) * % / =
8. Which function in the following expression will be called first?
a = func3(6) – func2(4, 5) / func1(1, 2, 3);
d) Cannot be predicted.
9. Which of the following operator has the highest precedence in the following?
10. Which of the following is a ternary operator?
For more Visit the Link:Computer Science MCQ All Topic C programming MCQ All Topic