Haryana Finance Minister Captain Abhimanyu presented this Budget.Here are Highlights of this Budget.
· Total Budget Size – Rs 88,781 crore ( 28.4% more from the last year’s budget)
· Distribution of the budget – Rs 40,256.21 cr ( 45.3%) earmarked for Plan Expenditure and Rs 48,525.75 (54.7%) for non-Plan Expenditure.
· Last Year’s Budget Size – Rs. 69,140 crore
· The state shall receive the total revenue of Rs 62,955.53 crore
· No new taxes have been imposed. Rather the relief is provided to those traders who were affected by the recently Jat agitation.
· The size of the Budget has been increased by 28.4% from Rs 69,140 crore last fiscal year.
· Rs 4,000 cr has been earmarked for the 7th pay panel ( Salary and Pension Bill).
· More funds shall be allocated for the Agriculture Sector, Power, and Education.
· The Debt liability is up to Rs 1,40,831 crore.
· Rs 6,373 crore shall be spent on the welfare works for SCs.
· Main focus shall be on SYL so that the state can get its due share of water.
· 325% hike for Industry
· International Airport at Hisar
· Rs 3916.94 Crore earmarked for Health Sector
· Tax exemption on the following products – Khal, Binola, Besan and Vermicelli.
· Focus shall be on providing 1.15 lac jobs to the youngsters each year.
· New Schemes of Rs 1,657 Crore Rs shall be initiated on the occasion of Haryana’s Golden Jubilee
· PM Fasal Bima Yojna shall be started for which Rs 300 cr be spent.
· For Sports Complexes of International Level Rs 77.15 crore Rs shall be spent.
· Medical Colleges in Panchkula, Jind, Bhiwani and Karnal shall be opened for which Rs 400 crore has been earmarked.
· For Women and Child Development ( Gender Sensitization for which 9 more districts shall be covered) Rs 28 lac has been proposed
· Collateral Free Credit Guarantee Scheme under MSME New Entrepreneur Policy 2015 Rs 100 cr and Rs 500 Cr have been earmarked.
· For Tourism Swadesh Darshan Scheme- Rs 20 cr
· Wildlife Tourism – Rs 2 cr
· Pilgrimage Scheme – Rs 30 lac
· For Setting up a Ayush University Rs 10 Cr has been fixed.