Now you can Find Computer hardware Multiple Choice Questions for Any Competitive Exam,Interview and for any Examination at Studyhelpzone.com
1. A high quality CAD system uses the following for printing drawing and graphs
A) Dot matrix printer
B) Digital plotter
C) Line printer
D) All of the above
32. Which of the following is not an input device?
B) Optical scanners
C) Voice recognition device
D) COM (Computer Output to Microfilm)
3. The accuracy of the floating-point numbers representable in two 16-bit words of a computer is approximately
A) 16 digits
B) 6 digits
C) 9 digits
D) All of above
4. In most of the IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drivers, memory, expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of the board?
5. In most IBM PCs, the CPU, the device drives, memory expansion slots and active components are mounted on a single board. What is the name of this board?
C) Daughter board
D) Grandmother board
6. Magnetic disks are the most popular medium for
A) Direct access
B) Sequential access
C) Both of above
D) None of above
7. A technique used by codes to convert an analog signal into a digital bit stream is known as
A) Pulse code modulation
B) Pulse stretcher
C) Query processing
D) Queue management
8. Regarding a VDU, Which statement is more correct?
A) It is an output device
B) It is an input device
C) It is a peripheral device
D) It is hardware item
9. A modern electronic computer is a machine that is meant for
A) Doing quick mathematical calculations
B) Input, storage, manipulation and outputting of data
C) Electronic data processing
D) Performing repetitive tasks accurately
10. When was vacuum tube invented?