1. As a teacher what techniques you would follow to motivate students of your class–
1. By setting induction 2. Use of black board 3. By illustration 4. By active participation of students
(A) 1, 2 and 3 (B) 1 and 4 (C) 2 and 4 (D) All of these
2. What are the factors related to learner that effects the learning?
(A) Physical and Mental health of the learner (B) Level of aspiration and achievement motivation
(C) Readiness and Willpower (D) All of these
3. Cognitive Development means–
(A) Development of intelligence (B) Development of child
(C) Development of Physical Skills (D) Development of individual
4. Creative writing should be an activity planned for–
(A) Only those children reading on grade level (B) Only those children spell and write cohesive sentences
(C) Only those children who want to write for newspaper (D) All children
5. Which of the following are the External Factors affecting the interest of students in classroom?
(A) Emotions and Sentiments (B) Culture and Training
(C) Attitudes of students (D) Goals and motives
6. An intelligent student is not doing well in studies. What is the best course of the action for the teacher?
(A) Wait till he performs better (B) Find out reason for his under achievement
(C) Give him grace marks in the examination (D) Ask his parents to withdraw from school
7. The term Identical Elements is closely associated with–
(A) Similar test questions (B) Jealousy between peers
(C) Transfer of learning (D) Group Instructions
8. Who was the pioneer of Classical Conditioning?
(A) Skinner (B) Pavlov (C) Watson (D) Thorndike
9. It is said that teacher should be resourceful, This means that–
(A) He should have enough money and property so that he may not have to take up tuitions
(B) He should have contacts with high authorities so that he may not be harmed
(C) He should have adequate knowledge so that he may be able to solve the problems of students
(D) He should have good reputation among students so that authorities may not be able to take any punitive measure against him
10. Which of the following Motives are considered as primary motives?
(A) Physiological Motives (B) Psychological Motives
(C) Social Motives (D) Educational Motives